Friday, April 9, 2010

What Do I Do Now That I Have The Degree

So what do I do now that I have graduated. I could just be like every other graduate level student and simply just hang my degree on my wall, and use this achievement as a liner note on my resume...

But being a student at Walden University has opened my eyes and pushed me to put what I learned into actual use. And even if Im a little apprehensive about taking those first steps and actually implementing my plan, the CapStone courses within the Masters of Management programs really allow you to reflect on your experiences have a plan ready to execute as you begin your post graduate career
.

I feel confident with what I've been taught and Im ready to lead others by example and start changing the world...of course starting in my own community first





SO FOLLOW MY LEAD NOW AND APPLY FOR YOURSELF!
or call 1.866.492.5336

No comments:

Post a Comment